Comark's RF500 wireless temperature and humidity monitoring system is controlled by the Gateway unit to provide an economic and flexible solution to most measurement applications. Self-healing network properties, data encryption and automatic data retrieval ensures high data integrity with elimination of data loss. Power over ethernet option is good for applications where cabling mains power could be difficult or expensive. For details of transmitters see entries for RF512, RF513, RF515 and RF516.
- Solid state memory via two SD Cards
- Automatic back up between the two cards provides additional data protection
- Monitors temperature, humidity and door events
- Full record keeping and choice of alarm notification via screens, email, SMS or voice
- Multi-user access via web browser - no software required
- Aids HACCP compliance as required by EU Regulation 852/2004
- An essential component of a 21CFR Part 11 system