The 12-bit Temperature Smart Sensor provides < ± 0.2° C total accuracy (< ±0.36° F) and resolution of < ± 0.03° C (< ±0.054° F) over the range of from 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F). The full measurement range is -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F). A selectable measurement-averaging feature further improves accuracy. Reliable service is assured by a stainless steel sensor tip and robust cable rated for immersion in water up to 50° C for up to 1 year. This model has a cable length of 17m.
Also available in a wireless model for use with the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System.
- Measurement range of -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
- Stainless steel sensor tip
- Sensor and cable rated for immersion in water or soil up to 50°C for up to 1 year
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The S-TMB-M017 sensor supports the following measurements: Temperature and Water Temperature
To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.
- Measurement range: -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) sensor tip*
Accuracy: < ± 0.2°C from 0° to 50°C (< ±0.36°F from 32° to 122°F)
- Resolution: < ± 0.03°C from 0° to 50°C (< ± 0.054°F from 32° to 122°F)
- Drift: < ± 0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
- Response time (to 90% of change):
< 3 minutes typical to 90% in 1 m/sec air flow
< 30 seconds typical to 90% in stirred water
Measurement averaging option: Yes
- Environmental rating: Waterproof sensor tip and cable rated for 1-year immersion in water up to 50°C
- Housing: Stainless steel sensor tip
- Dimensions:5.1 x 33 mm (0.2 x 1.3 inches)
- Approximate weight: 100 g (1 oz), 310 g (4 oz), 880 g (12 oz)—varies with cable length
- Cable length: 17 m (55.8 ft)
- Number of data channels: 1
- Length of Smart Sensor network cable: 0.5m (1.6 ft)
- * Sensor tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to 50°C (122°F) for one year. Cable electronics are rated for up to 75°C (167°F). Radiation Shield strongly recommended for use in sunlight (part # M-RSA)
- The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)