The 12-bit Temperature Smart Sensor provides < ± 0.2° C total accuracy (< ±0.36° F) and resolution of < ± 0.03° C (< ±0.054° F) over the range of from 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F). The full measurement range is -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F). A selectable measurement-averaging feature further improves accuracy. Reliable service is assured by a stainless steel sensor tip and robust cable rated for immersion in water up to 50° C for up to one year. This model has a cable length of 6m.
Also available in a wireless model for use with the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System.
- Measurement range of -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
- Stainless steel sensor tip
- Sensor and cable rated for immersion in water or soil up to 50°C for up to 1 year
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The S-TMB-M006 sensor supports the following measurements: Temperature and Water Temperature
The country of origin for this product is the United States. To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.
Measurement range: -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) sensor tip*
Accuracy: < ±0.2°C from 0° to 50°C (< ±0.36°F from 32° to 122°F)
Resolution: < ±0.03°C from 0° to 50°C (< ±0.054°F from 32° to 122°F)
Drift: < ±0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
Response time (to 90% of change):
< 3 minutes typical to 90% in 1 m/sec air flow
< 30 seconds typical to 90% in stirred water
Measurement averaging option: Yes
Environmental rating: Waterproof sensor tip and cable rated for 1-year immersion in water up to 50°C
Housing: Stainless steel sensor tip
Dimensions: 5.1 x 33 mm (0.2 x 1.3 inches)
Approximate weight: 100 g (1 oz), 310 g (4 oz), 880 g (12 oz) — varies with cable length
Cable length: 6.0 m (19.7 ft)
Number of data channels: 1
Length of Smart Sensor network cable: 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
* Sensor tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to 50°C (122°F) for one year. Cable electronics are rated for up to 75°C (167°F). Radiation Shield strongly recommended for use in sunlight (part # RS3)
- The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)