The 500-psig Ashcroft Gauge Pressure Sensor provides precision pressure measurements in compressed air systems, water, or other compatible gases and fluids with an accuracy of ±1% FS from -20° to 85°C (-4° to 185°F) and only ±1.5% FS -40° to -20°C and 85° to 125°C (-40° to –4°F and 185° to 257°F).
Requires analog port selection during U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires an 0-5 Vdc analog input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1).
To download additional information and manuals from Ashcroft click here.
- High-performance pressure transducer for industrial applications.
- 1/4" NPT stainless-steel pressure connection.
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-ASH-G2-500 sensor supports the following measurement: Gauge Pressure
To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.
- Measurement ranges: 100, 200, 500 psig
- Compensated temp range: -40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)
- ±1% FS from -20° to 85°C (-4° to 185°F)
- ±1.5% FS -40° to -20°C and 85° to 125°C (-40° to –4°F and 185° to 257°F)
- Non-linearity: less than ±0.1% of span typical
- Non-repeatability: less than ±0.03% of span typical
- Hysteresis: less than ±0.01 of span typical
- Stability: less than ±0.25% of span/year
- Durability: tested to 50 million cycles
- Overpressure: 200% FS
- Response time: less than 1 msec
- Power: 9-36 VDC, 5mA
- Operating temp range: -40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 100% RH, no effect
- Output signal to FlexSmart module: 0-5 VDC, 3 wire
- Insulation breakdown voltage: 100 VAC
- Insulation resistance: greater than 100 megohms at 100 VDC
- Construction: Shielded cable, 24 AWG, PVC jacket, 1-meter
- Pressure connection: 1/4” NPT 304 stainless steel
- Sensor material: 17-4PH stainless steel
- Housing material: 20% glass reinforced nylon, fire retardant to UL94 V1
- CE compliance: Per EN 61326: 1997 + A1: 1998 + A2: 2001, Annex A (Heavy Industrial)
- Dimensions: 2.9 cm diameter x 6.4 cm long (1.15 in. diameter x 2.5 in. long)
- Outer cable diameter dimension: 0.21 in. (5.4-mm)
- Weight: 89.4g (3.15oz)
- Number of data channels: 1