The C12 Legionella Kit comprises a C12 HACCP Thermometer an additional Special Pipe Probe with Velcro Strap.
The complete Water Temperature Test Kit.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C / -40°F to +257°F
- Supplied with Air Probe, Penetration Probe and Special Pipe Probe.
- Warranty: see individual components.
- Traceable Calibration available. (see Calibration Options at end of page)
The C12 comes supplied with labels to enable you to select one of five HACCP colour options, ideal for catering, food service and other food uses where colour-coding could reduce the risks from cross-contamination.
The C12 range of colours can be included in your HACCP procedures – just choose from the colours supplied with your thermometer.The Thermometer features:
- LCD Display
- Auto-switch off to preserve battery power
- Labels supplied in blue, red, green, yellow and orange
- Rugged and Water-Resistant Case
- BioCote Antimicrobial Protection
- Supplied With Probes
- A (PX11B) Penetration Probe and an (AX11B) Air Probe are supplied with the C12 thermometer as standard, ready for use straight away.
A Special Pipe Probe with Velcro Strap is also included in the C12 Legionella Kit.
TRACEABLE CALIBRATION is Optional please see below.