The Davis Solar Powered Wireless Sensor Transmitter allows you to build a custom system with the sensors you need where you need them.
Davis Solar Powered Wireless Sensor Transmitter can support up to one each of five sensors: anemometer, rain collector, temperature probe or temperature/humidity, UV and solar radiation sensors.
The Davis Solar Powered Wireless Sensor Transmitter comes with industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the transmitter to a Vantage Connect, WeatherLink Live, or console.
When using with the Vantage Pro2;
The anemometer on your Vantage Pro2 integrated sensor suite comes with a cable that allows you to mount it separately, up to 40 ft. (12 m), from the rain collector and temperature/humidity sensors. When greater separation is needed, this kit allows you to mount your anemometer even farther away from the rest of the sensor suite - as far as 1000 feet (300 metres) from your console/receiver.
- Combine with WeatherLink Live to take full advantage of the Sensor Transmitter’s capabilities.
- Weather-resistant shelter protects electronics.
- Solar-powered with capacitor and lithium back up battery.
- Battery easily lasts eight months without sunlight; more than two years depending on solar charging.
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.