The HOBO Weather Station Starter Kit combines our most rugged data logging weather station with out-of-the-box convenience.
The U30/NRC accepts up to 10 plug-and-play Smart Sensors. Just plug in your sensor and it’s automatically recognized – no programming, wiring or calibration necessary. With this kit you can measure temperature, relative humidity, wind speed/direction. Simply select the HOBO Weather Station starter system and your choice of either a 2-Meter or 3-Meter Tripod Kit and go!
Software ordered separately. Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis.
- HOBO U30 NRC data logger with 10 inputs (U30-NRC-000-10-S100-000 )
- 5W Solar Panel - SOLAR-5W
- Temperature/RH Smart Sensor with 2-meter cable - S-THB-M002
- Wind Speed Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable - S-WSB-M003
- Wind Direction Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable - S-WDA-M003
- Full Crossarm for Wind Speed/Direction sensors - M-CAA
- Solar Radiation Shield for Temperature & RH sensor - RS3-B
In what environment does this kit operate?
This kit operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this kit support?
The U30-NRC-SYS-C kit supports the following measurements: Barometric Pressure, Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature and Wind
The country of origin for this product is the United States. To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.
HOBO U30 NRC:
5W solar panel:
Temperature/RH Smart Sensor with 2-meter cable:
Wind Speed Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable:
Wind Direction Smart Sensor with 3-meter cable:
Full Cross-arm for wind speed/direction sensors:
Solar radiation shield for temperature & RH sensor: