MT200K Meat Thermometer
You can use the movable temperature indicator on the edge of the large dial face to select the type of meat being grilled, roasted or baked. As soon as the internal temperature of the meat reaches the pre-set safe cooking temperature point on the dial, the meat is cooked.
Meat Thermometer Use
- Be sure the Thermometer stem is clean before using the Thermometer
- The meat you are roasting should be thawed entirely through before using the Thermometer
- Insert the thermometer stem into the roast or fowl being prepared, being sure the stem is inserted into the center of the meat and is not in contact with bone or gristle
- Pre-set the movable temperature indicator to the type of meat being grilled, roasted or baked
- When the internal temperature reaches the pre-set point on the dial the meat is done
You cannot tell whether meat is safely cooked simply by looking at it. Any cooked, uncured red meats – including pork – can be pink, even when the meat has reached a safe internal temperature.
Download LiteratureMT200K Meat Thermometer Literature
|Temperature Measurement Range||+60°C to +85°C / +120° to +200°F|