Our range of IR thermometers offer an accuracy of + 1°C or + 2°F in the appropriate range.
In most cases this is sufficient to detect an elevated temperature.
The same sensor is used in our top selling KM814FS as other medical devices, and our emissivity is 0.97 which is the appropriate range for human skin.
Purpose built IR’s may include a ‘body setting’ or ‘calibration offset’ feature requiring instrument setup prior to use.
This compensates for the difference between skin and body core temperature.
Comark IR’s do not have this functionality built in, but a similar outcome is achievable by taking an initial core reference temperature and manually applying the temperature differential when taking future readings.
The use of IR thermometers such as the KM814FS can be an effective tool for screening people with an elevated temperature, but should not be used as a replacement for other diagnostic tests and more reliable checking methods.
- Please read the associated literature regarding Human Testing Results
- Please read Comark Instruments Document "Use Of"
- Ideal for Staff Screening.
- Check Surface Temperatures of Food.
- Ready to Ship
Currently In Stock
Price Reduction due to New Stock Pricing just arrived
Courier Dispatch with Next Day Delivery Ireland Only.
Please select your Preferred Quantity from the Variants Dropdown above.
- Accuracte + 1°C between 23°C and 65°C.
- Laser sighting to pinpoint target area.
- Pocket sized and easy to use.
- Fast safe surface temperature measurement.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Displays temperature in °C or °F.
- Emissivity pre-set at 0.97.
- Hold function freezes displayed reading for inspection.
- Ratio of Distance to spot size 4:1.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +200°C / -25°F to +400°F.
- Display Resolution: 0.2°C / 0.5°F.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
Whilst Infrared Thermometers are a fast and safe way of taking Human Skin temperature measurements, greater accuracy can be achieved by ensuring the surface is dry and exposed.
Download LiteratureKM814FS Infrared Non Contact Thermometer
|Measurement Range||-30°C to +200°C / -25°F to +400°F|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|Temperature Display Resolution||0.2°C / 0.5°F|
|Accuracy @ 23°C Below 0°C||±1°C +0.1°C/°C|
|Accuracy @ +23°C 0°C to 65°C||±1°C|
|Above 65°C / +150°F||±1.5% of reading|
|Accuracy @ 73°F Below 32°F||±2°F (+0.1%)|
|Accuracy @ 73°F 32°F to 150°F||±2%|
|Accuracy @ 73°F Above 150°F||±1.5% of reading|
|Spectral Response||8 to 14 μm|
|Repeatability||±0.5% of reading or ±1°C/ 2°F, whichever greater|
|Emissivity||Pre-set at 0.97|
|Ratio of Distance to Spot Size||4:1|
|Display Hold||7 Seconds|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C / +32°F to +122°F|
|Battery Type||9V IEC 6LF22 alkaline|
|Dimensions||Length 101mm / 4in, Width 38mm / 1.5in, Height 152mm / 6in|
|Weight||227gms / 8.0z|