The Veris AC Kilowatt Transducer incorporates one split-core AC current sensor and two voltage leads and outputs a signal proportional to kilowatts of power (consumption). Accepting an input primary voltage of 208 to 480 Volts AC rms, this transducer requires a Pulse Input Adapter. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel. NOTE: Not recommended for use with variable frequency drives.
- Split-core installation eliminates the need to remove conductors
- Self-contained 0 to 300 AMP current transducer for single-phase power monitoring
- Accurate electronic pulse output
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-VER-8051-300 sensor supports the following measurement: Kilowatt Hours (kWh)
To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.
- Frequency: 50 to 60Hz
- Accuracy: ±1% (3-phase model conforms to ANSI C12.1 metering standards)
- CT range: 0-300 Amp (T-VER-8051-300); 0-800 Amp (T-VER-8053-800)
- Circuit connection: 3- or 4-wire
- Maximum output current: 100mA at 24VAC/DC
- Operating temp range: 0° to 60°C (32° to 140°F)
- Operating humidity range: 0-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Output signal to HOBO Energy Logger: Pulse (Normally open Opto-FET)
- Pulse Width: 200 msec
- Opening dimensions of each CT
- T-VER-8051-300: 3.8 x 3.2 cm (1.5 x 1.25”)
T-VER-8053-800: 7.3 x 6.2 cm (2.9 x 2.5”)
- Number of data channels: 1