The RF313-TH Diligence WiFi Temperature & Humidity Data Logger.
The RF313-TH Diligence WiFi data logger measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network.
Comark offers two options for managing the data collected with Diligence WiFi data loggers.
Diligence WiFi Software;
Diligence WiFi software for set up, data logging and data review on a local PC. Set up features include data logger name, choice of °C or °F scale, sample rate and high/low alarms. The software installed on the PC will allow set up, data logging and data review. This software is available to download for free.
Comark Cloud has the same features as Diligence WiFi software and in addition offers unlimited storage of your temperature and humidity records. Data can be viewed for multiple locations from anywhere in the world using any internet enabled device.
The software installed on the PC will allow set up, data logging and data review. Set up features will include data logger name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms.
The RF313-TH is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical transmission periods (e.g. once every 5 minutes) the data logger will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or by mains power using the RF320 Power Supply unit, which is available as an accessory.
- Measurement range from -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Humidity measurement range from 0 to 100%
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
- Built in temperature and humidity data logger with WiFi capabilities and integrated display
- Temperature selection in °C and °F
- Data can be viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to Excel
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Max and Min readings
- 802.11b compliant
- Protection rating IP55
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entries
- Memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Fully featured LCD segment display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging (can only be recharged when the unit
- is between 0 to 40°C ( 32 to 104°F)
- Supplied with wall bracket and micro USB lead
Download LiteratureRF313-TH Diligence WiFi Data Logger .pdf
- Battery life 3-12 months depending on frequency of transmissions
- USB supply voltage 5V (typical)
- Temperature measurement range -20°C to +60°C
- Humidity measurement range 0%RH to 100%RH
- Temperature internal resolution 0.1°C
- Humidity internal resolution 1.0%RH
- Temperature accuracy (overall error between between 0°C and +60°C) ±0.3°C
- Humidity accuracy (overall error between 20%RH and 80%RH) ±2.0%RH
- Logging rate (user configurable) Transmisson rate from every 10 seconds to every 12 hours
- Transmission period (user configurable 1 minute to 12 hours
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +60°C
- Logger dimensions Height 97.3mm x Width 71.3mm x Depth 26.36mm