GUIDE T120H Fever Screening Thermal Camera is a fast temperature non contact detection tool, which can be used to detect human temperature from a safe distance with accuracy of ±0.5℃.
It is an economical and practical thermal camera that could meet the primary temperature screening needs of Supermarkets, Restaurants, Retail Outlets, Schools, Nursing Homes, Factories, Construction Sites and Public Buildings.
The Guide T120H Fever Screening Thermal Camera is suitable for the Return to Work Safety Protocols for Employers and Workers Regarding the Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace.
With two intelligent temperature screening modes, GUIDE T120H is not only suitable for flexible temperature screening, but also can be deployed at the entrances and exits of the public area, which makes it an ideal device to improve the efficiency of epidemic prevention and protect public health.
Accessories are available for the T120H Fever Screening Thermal Camera including tripods, wall mounting brackets and charging cables...here..
Single Mode: Can be used at anytime during the working day to screen staff.
Ensure the “detected human face” is in the center of the frame.
Press the trigger to freeze the image and display the temperature.
Press the trigger again to save the image and return to the real-time IR thermal image.
Save up to 1000,000 Facial Images with Storage Media.
Fast Mode: Automated Screening at entrance area's for Staff or Public
For areas with larger movement of people entering.
The Highest temp in the image will be auto-tracked.
And once an elevated temperature is detected, the image will be captured and saved automatically.
- Adopt the high sensitive WLP IR detector with independent intellectual property rights.
- Boot up in 1 second, fast temperature detection, automatic fever identification and alarm.
- 1-meter safe detection distance, low risk of infection.
- Save up to 100,000 images for review.
- TYPE-C interface, 2.5H fast charge, battery time up to 8H.
- Compact and portable, suitable for mobile detection, also can be fixed by optional tripod. (Available Soon).
- Accuracy ±0.5℃.
- Suitable for rapid temperature screening in factories, schools, shopping malls, office buildings and other public places to control and reduce the spread of virus with fever symptom, such as Novel Coronavirus, Ebola, SARS.
Lead Time on this device is currently 5 Days.
Pre-order to avoid further delays due to Stock Limitations.
|IR Detector||IR resolution||120*90@17μm|
|Detector type||Uncooled Vox/7.5~14μm|
|Image Display||Display type||2.4inch LCD display|
|Image Mode||IR Image|
|Temperature Measurement||Filter Range||20℃-50℃|
|Accuracy||≤±0.5℃ (Ambient temperature 25 ℃, target distance 1m, target temperature 32 ℃ ~ 42 ℃, )|
|Measurement Point||Central point|
|Alarm||Over-temperature alarm, color prompt (preset value: 37.3℃)|
|Image Storage||Storage Media||TF card (maximum support: 32G)|
|Image Format||Full Radiometric (JPG) (120*90)|
|Communication Mode||USB||TYPE-C, TF Card slot|
|Power System||Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Enviromental Parameter||Operating Temperature||-10℃~50℃|
|Encapsulation||IP54，2-meter Drop Test|
|Dimension||194mm *61.5mm *76mm|
|Standard Accessories||Wristband,Quick start Guide,Charging adapter, Plug, USB Type-C cable,Download card,16G TF Card|