RF312-TP Diligence WiFi Temperature Data Logger with Thermistor Probe The Diligence WiFi RF312-TP data logger measures and records temperature via a range of Comark thermistor probes.
The probe can be used in a wide range of temperature situations such as walk-in and reach in freezers and refrigerators, blast chillers, hot and chilled food storage cabinets.
Comark offers two options for managing the data collected with Diligence WiFi data loggers.
Diligence WiFi Software;
Diligence WiFi software for set up, data logging and data review on a local PC. Set up features include data logger name, choice of °C or °F scale, sample rate and high/low alarms. The software installed on the PC will allow set up, data logging and data review. This software is available to download for free.
Comark Cloud has the same features as Diligence WiFi software and in addition offers unlimited storage of your temperature and humidity records. Data can be viewed for multiple locations from anywhere in the world using any internet enabled device.
The RF312-TP is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical transmission periods (e.g. once every 5 minutes) the data logger will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or by mains power using the RF320 Power Supply unit, which is available as an accessory.
- Measurement range -40 to 125°C (-40 to 257°F)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
- Temperature data logger with thermistor probe
- Temperature selection in °C or °F
- Data can be viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to Excel
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Max and Min readings
- 802.11b compliant
- Protection rating IP55
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Fully featured LCD segment display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging (can only be recharged when the unit
- is between 0 to 40°C ( 32 to 104°F)
- Supplied with removable thermistor probe, micro USB lead
Download LiteratureRF312-TP Diligence WiFi Data Logger .pdf
- Battery life 3-12 months depending on frequency of transmissions
- USB supply voltage 5V (typical)
- Probe temperature measurement range -40 to +125°C
- Internal resolution 0.1°C
- Probe temperature accuracy (-10 to +70°C) ±0.6°C
- Probe temperature accuracy (-40 to +125°C) ±1.0°C
- Probe clip operating temperature -40 to +100°C
- Logging rate (user configurable) 10 seconds to 12 hours
- Transmission rate (user configurable) 1 minute to 12 hours
- Logger dimensions Height 97.3mm x Width 71.3mm x Depth 26.36mm