RF314-TC Diligence WiFi Temperature Data Logger with Thermocouple Probe.
The RF314-TC data logger measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network.
Comark offers two options for managing the data collected with Diligence WiFi data loggers.
Diligence WiFi Software;
Diligence WiFi software for set up, data logging and data review on a local PC. Set up features include data logger name, choice of °C or °F scale, sample rate and high/low alarms. The software installed on the PC will allow set up, data logging and data review.
Comark Cloud has the same features as Diligence WiFi software and in addition offers unlimited storage of your temperature and humidity records. Data can be viewed for multiple locations from anywhere in the world using any internet enabled device.
Note; If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval).
The range of the data logger can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The RF314-TC data logger is supplied with a thermocouple probe and can be used with a range of probes from Comark Instruments in a variety of food production and food service temperature applications.
This RF314-TC is a low powered battery device with a battery life of 3 months to one year, depending on transmission rate. The battery can be recharged via a PC or by mains power using the RF320/UK Power Supply unit, which is available as an accessory.
- Measurement range -270°C to 1300°C (-454°F to 2372°F) (probe dependent)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
- Temperature data logger with K type thermocouple probe
- Supports J, K, N, T type probes
- Temperature selection in °C or °F
- Data can be viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to Excel
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Max and Min readings
- 802.11b compliant
- Protection rating IP55
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Fully featured LCD segment display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging (can only be recharged when the unit
- is between 0 to 40°C ( 32 to 104°F)
- Supplied with removable thermocouple probe, micro USB lead
Download LiteratureRF314-TC Diligence WiFi Temperature Data Logger with Thermocouple Probe
- Battery Life 3-12 months depending on frequency of transmissions
- USB supply voltage 5V (typical)
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +60°C
- Logging rate (user configurable) 10 seconds to 12 hours
- Transmission period (user configerable) 1 minute to 12 hours
- Temperature measurement range (probe dependent) -270°C to +1300°C
- Temperature measurement resolution 0.1°
- Temperature display resolution (-99.9°C to +999.9°) 0.1°
- Temperature accuracy (probe dependent) ±1.5°C