HH Solutions supply the ACCUR8 DWS7100 7-in-1 Complete Solar-Powered WiFi Weather Station with Light Intensity, UV Monitoring & Weather Alerts.
You can view your weather on the colour display, mobile app or online!
The ACCUR8 7-in-1 colour Wi-Fi weather station has a compact design with the ability to publish your weather conditions online via WiFi connection.
The solar-powered ACCUR8 7-in-1 outdoor sensor suite reliably transmits measured values for wind speed, wind direction, humidity, temperature, rainfall, UV level and light intensity to the display console.
You will see current and historical values on the colour display. Your weather forecast for the next 24-48 hours is depicted by four graphic symbols.
Alerts can be programmed to notify you if minimum and maximum values (outdoor temperature, rainfall etc) are exceeded. Helping ensure you don't be caught out by weather extremes.
ACCUR8 DWS7100 includes one remote temperature & humidity sensor, for monitoring an additional indoor/outdoor area allowing you to monitor children's bedrooms/greenhouse etc.
ACCUR8 DWS7100 is Expandable - with up to eight remote temperature & humidity sensors (part no: (A8-FT007TH).
View the FT007TH Temperature and Humidity Sensor here
- Connects to the Internet via WiFi connection (uses 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Frequency)
- Weather conditions can be uploaded to popular weather websites www.wunderground.com and / or Weathercloud.net.
- View your live weather data on your Android or iOS mobile device via the Wunderground app.
- As the outdoor sensor suite is solar-powered, you will not need to access it nearly as much as the battery only powered sensors.
- Weather forecast depicted by four graphic symbols
- Indoor temperature (0°C to 60°C) and humidity (10% to 99%)
- Outdoor temperature (-40°C to 60°C) and humidity (10% to 99%)
- Outdoor temperature High/Low alarm
- Light intensity (0 to 200klux)
- UV Index (1 to 15+) (UVA & UVB)
- Wind direction and speed, plus separate wind gust display (0 to 50 m/s) (m/s; km/h; Knots; mph).
- Beaufort index (scale for classifying wind strengths)
- Rainfall (0 to 9999mm) with history (day / week / month)
- Air pressure (relative and absolute) (300 to 1100 hpa)
- Wind chill and 'Feels like'
- Dew point
- Apparent Temperature
- Moon phase
- Two time alarms with snooze function (5 minutes)
- Min/max memory (up to 24 hours)
- The clock always shows the correct time, as it automatically synchronises via the Internet
- LED backlight
- Display console has wall bracket and table stand
Download LiteratureACCUR8 Manual
|Ideal For||Education, Amateur, Interested, Gardeners|
|Dimensions||Display console: 215 x 158 x 22 mm|
|Power||Display console: mains power, with battery backup (3 x AAA batteries (not included))|
|Dimensions||Outdoor sensor suite: 330 x 280 x 150 mm|
Outdoor sensor suite: solar powered, with battery backup power (3 x AA batteries (not included))
Remote temperature & humidity sensor: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
|Installation||The very compact and multifunctional outdoor sensor requires only a small space. A pipe clamp and screws are already included for attachment to poles (pipe diameter of about 25-33 mm), such as the optional Universal Mounting Pole Kit.|