HH Solutions supply the Comark Pressure Meter Range in Ireland including the C9505/IS ATEX Compliant Intrinsically Safe Model.
The Comark C9505/IS Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter with a range of 0 to ± 2100mbar / 30 PSI, it is an Intrinsically Safe Manometer with high accuracy and speed of response.
The C9505/IS is ATEX Compliant and designed for use in areas where explosive or flammable substances are stored or processed.
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0-to-± 2000 mBar.
- Twin Inputs for Gauge or Differential Pressure.
- Positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurement.
- Pressure Units: PSI, mbar, inH2O, mmHg, torr, Pa, mmH2O.
- Adjustable zero value.
- Maximum, minimum pressure and hold function.
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Comark C9505/IS Intrinsically Safe Manometer has twin inputs for gauge or differential pressure measurement. With a durable design to survive an industrial setting, the Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter 0 to ± 2000 mbar is dust and waterproof to IP67 Standard (BS EN 60529), and an optional protective rubber boot is also available.
Our Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meters contain impregnated protection, designed to limit electrical discharge as well as the surface temperature of the device, in order to prevent the possible ignition of a volatile gases, dust or vapours.
All Intrinsically Safe Models are supplied with MC95 Carry Case.
Owners of Intrinsically Safe Models should read this Product Information Bulletin
The Comark range of Intrinsically Safe Manometers are ATEX compliant, certified to Ex II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga and Baseefa03ATEX0079.
The Comark C9500/IS Range are recommended for use in areas where explosive or flammable substances are stored or processed. These pressure meters have been approved by internationally recognised approval bodies to intrinsic safety requirements.
What is ATEX?
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for controlling explosive atmospheres:
1) Directive 99/92/EC (also known as ‘ATEX 137’ or the ‘ATEX Workplace Directive’) on minimum requirements for improving the health and safety protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres. The text of the Directive and the supporting EU produced guidelines are available on the EU-website. For more information on how the requirements of the Directive have been put into effect in Great Britain see the information in the section Explosive atmospheres in the workplace below.
2) Directive 94/9/EC (also known as ‘ATEX 95’ or ‘the ATEX Equipment Directive’) on the approximation of the laws of Members States concerning equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. The text of the Directive and EU produced supporting guidelines are available on the EU website. For more information on how the requirements of the Directive have been put into effect in Great Britain see the section on Equipment and protective systems intended for use in explosive atmospheres.
Download LiteratureComark Pressure Meters
Operator Manual C9500 Series
|Pressure Measurement Range||0 to ±2100 mBar (See manual for other ranges)|
|Accuracy||±0.2% of full scale (FS) at +23°C|
|Repeatability||±0.1% of full scale (FS) at +23°C|
|Mean Temperature Coefficient of Reading||<0.1% per °C|
|Operating Range||0 to 50°C, 10 to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Environmental Protection||IP67, BS:EN60529, IEC529|
|Battery||9V PP3 *6F22 — 6F22REL or GP1604G|
|*IS models must only use Zinc Chloride Battery|
|Low Battery Warning||Displays BAT just before end point of battery|
|Over Pressure Indication||– – – –|
|Over 9999 Reading Indication||Lowest 4 digits blink|
|Connections||1/8" BSP female|
|Weight||330gm including battery|