0-150 volt self-powered transformer for monitoring sine wave, single-phase AC voltage. Requires Input Cable for use with U12 loggers.
- Plug directly into the external input jacks of U12 or ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-CON-ACT-150 sensor supports the following measurement: AC Voltage
The country of origin for this product is Israel. To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.
- Ranges: 0–150 volts RMS
- Sensor accuracy: < ±0.1% of span (20% to 120% of range) ±0.25% of span (10% of range)
- Over range: +20% of span
- Over load: +40% of span
- Frequency: 60 Hz AC
- Supply: Self-powered
- Output: 0–20 mA
- Response time to 90%: <240 msec
- Operating conditions: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 5-95% RH, non-condensing
- Housing: Plastic polycarbonate
- Protection Level
Box: According to IP-50 DIN 40050
Terminals: According to IP-10 DIN 40050
- Mounting: Standard 35mm DIN rail
Notes: Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel.
- For U12 & H8 Loggers: Input Cable (Part # CABLE-4-20mA)
- For HOBO Energy Logger: FlexSmart Analog Module (Part # S-FS-CVIA)