The DX31L Food Simulant Probe is designed for the long-term measurement of food in fridges and freezers, fitted with a 2m lead.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C / -40°F to +158°F
- Sensor Type: Thermistor (PST)
- 2m Lead
- Connector Type: 6-Pin Lumberg
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Specialist Food Simulant (Ham) Probe
- Food simulant probe for long term measurement of food in fridges and freezers
- Thermistor sensor.
The DX31L Food Simulant Probe is fitted with a 6-Pin Lumberg connector with locking screw, to provide a strong and secure probe-to-instrument connection with better prevention of liquid ingress.
Not suitable for intrinsically safe applications
|Temperature Measurement Range
|-40°C to +70°C / -40°F to +158°F
|System Accuracy with Comark Thermometers
|±0.5°C -20°C to +70°C / ±0.9°F -4°F to +158°F