HOBO UX90-003M Occupancy/Light Data Logger Extended Memory
The HOBO Occupancy & Light data logger monitors room occupancy and indoor light changes to identify occupancy patterns and determine energy usage and potential savings.
The HOBO UX90-006 Room Occupancy/Light Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-006) capable of 84,650 measurements and an expanded 512KB memory version (UX90-006M) capable of over 346,795 measurements.
- Measures room occupancy up to 12 meters away
- Auto-calibration of ON and OFF thresholds ensures reliable readings
- LCD screen displays signal strength, enabling proper logger placement
- Highly recommended light pipe accessory eliminates effects of ambient light to ensure the most accurate readings
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX90-006M data logger supports the following measurements: Light On/Off and Occupancy