The RF314-TC Diligence WiFi Temperature Data Logger with removable Thermocouple Probe to measure Air or Product temperatures. Data is transmitted wirelessly via your WiFi network to the Comark Cloud.
- Temperature range: -270°C to +1372°C / -454°F to +2501°F (probe dependent)
- Simple installation using existing WiFi network
- Supplied with removable thermocouple probe, micro USB lead and wall bracket
- Comark Cloud charges apply
- Warranty: 1 year
Data is streamed wirelessly to either the Comark Cloud or a local PC. If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until the connection is re-established (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval).
The Comark Cloud Dashboard is your new online Home for your Loggers and provides easy access to the critical information regards your system, including; the status of your favourite devices at a glance, review recent device events, view data and clear alerts, quickly navigate to the detail on all your devices.
Simply log on to the Comark Cloud Dashboard via your PC, or Tablet & Phone App.
Setup your loggers quickly and easily with the free PC software or with the App.
Set up, data logging and data review. Set up features will include data logger name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms.
Enjoy an Audit Trail, with detailed reporting, data exporting and notification options, including e-mails and SMS**
The RF314-TC has a protection rating of IP40 and the probes IP67. The data logger is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks***.
*** MS-CHAPv2, PEAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS
**SMS via E-mail to SMS service such as TextMagic™ (www.textmagic.com)
Note; If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval).
The range of the data logger can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The RF314-TC data logger is supplied with a thermocouple probe and can be used with a range of probes from Comark Instruments in a variety of food production and food service temperature applications.
This RF314-TC is a low powered battery device with a battery life of 3 months to one year, depending on transmission rate. The battery can be recharged via a PC or by mains power using the RF320/UK Power Supply unit, which is available as an accessory.
- Measurement range -270°C to 1300°C (-454°F to 2372°F) (probe dependent)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
- Temperature data logger with K type thermocouple probe
- Supports J, K, N, T type probes
- Temperature selection in °C or °F
- Data can be viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to Excel
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Max and Min readings
- 802.11b compliant
- Protection rating IP55
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Fully featured LCD segment display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging (can only be recharged when the unit
- is between 0 to 40°C ( 32 to 104°F)
- Supplied with removable thermocouple probe, micro USB lead
NOTE; Cloud Account Application opens a new browser window to www.comarkinstruments.net
|Battery Life||Typically *3-6 Months|
|USB supply voltage||5V (typical)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F|
|Logging rate (user configurable)||10 seconds to 12 hours|
|Transmission period (user configerable)||1 minute to 12 hours|
|Temperature measurement range (probe dependent)||-270°C to +1372°C / -454°F to +2501°F|
|Temperature measurement resolution||0.1°C / 0.2°F|
|Temperature display resolution||0.1°|
|Temperature accuracy (Logger Only)||±1.5°C / ±3.0°F|
|Supplied probe temperature Accuracy||±2.5°C / ±4.5°F|
|Supplied probe temperature range||0°C to +200°C/+32°F to +392°F|
|Supplied probe length||1.5m|
|WiFi Compliance||IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (MS-CHAPv2, PEAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS)|