RF314Dual Dual Channel Wifi Logger (Thermocouple)
The RF314Dual Diligence WiFi Dual Channel Data Logger with two removable Thermocouple probes which can measure two Air or Product Temperatures with a single logger. Data is transmitted wirelessly via your WiFi network to the Comark Cloud.
- Temperature range: -270°C to +1372°C / -454°F to +2501°F (probe dependent)
- Simple installation using your existing WiFi network
- Supplied with two removable 3m thermocouple probes, a micro USB lead and wall bracket
- Comark Cloud charges apply
- Warranty: 1 Year
The RF314 Dual Channel Data Logger measures the temperature of the environment in which the probes are situated. This data logger is typically accurate to ±1.5°C (with the K type probes supplied). It is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided and can be clipped in and out as required. The probes are connected using the industry standard miniature thermocouple connector, which allows alternative K, N, J and T type probes to be used.
The Thermocouples can be used in a wide range of extreme temperature situations e.g. manufacturing processes, cold storage and hot storage.
Data is streamed wirelessly to either the Comark Cloud or a local PC. If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until the connection is re-established (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval).
The Comark Cloud Dashboard is your new online Home for your Loggers and provides easy access to the critical information regards your system, including; the status of your favourite devices at a glance, review recent device events, view data and clear alerts, quickly navigate to the detail on all your devices
Simply log on to the Comark Cloud Dashboard via your PC, or Tablet & Phone App.
You must first Register with Comark and Create a Cloud Account via their website you will find the link below. You may then setup your loggers quickly and easily with the free with the App (Recommended) or PC software.
Comark Cloud Account Annual Subscription is required with Each RF300 Device.
It is advised to consider where savings may be made using Dual Devies
Purchase the required number of Cloud Account Subscription here
Set up, data logging and data review. Set up features will include data logger name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms.
Although the Diligence WiFi data loggers have an impressive range this can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The RF314Dual WiFi Dual Channel Data Logger with two Thermocouple Probes, is a low power device containing a rechargeable battery. When configured, the data logger can operate for up to six months*. The battery can be recharged via a standard +5V wall adapter RF320 (UK/US) or a USB port using the cable provided.
The LCD display includes several features including Max and Min readings and indicators for battery state, alarms, WiFi connection and signal strength.
From the PC software or with the App you can change the data logger’s settings to suit your needs, options include;
- Assigning names to the data logger and each measuring channel
- Selecting the units of measurement
- Choosing the sample rate and transmission period
- Setting high and low alarm levels for each channel
- Manage Users and Locations
Enjoy an Audit Trail, with detailed reporting, data exporting and notification options, including e-mails and SMS**
The RF314-TH has a protection rating of IP40 and the probes IP67. The data logger is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks***.
- Measurement range -270°C to +1372°C / -454°F to +2501°F
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Initial set-up of the data loggers via the free, easy-to-use PC software application
- Dual channel recording through two external thermocouple probes
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the Comark Cloud
- View and analyze multiple sensors, including graphing of historic data
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Data Logger memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Fully featured LCD display
- Simple, single button operation
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging (can only be recharged when the unit is between 0 to +40°C / +32 to +104°F)
- Supplied with removable High Accuracy thermistor probes, micro USB lead and Wall Bracket
NOTE; Cloud Account Application opens a new browser window to www.comarkinstruments.net
|Battery Life||Typically *3-6 Months|
|USB Supply Voltage (Typical)||4.5 to 5.5 Vdc|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-270°C to +1372°C / -454°F to +2501°F|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F|
|Temperature accuracy (Logger Only)||±1.5°C / ±3.0°F|
|Temperature Measurement Resolution||0.1°C / 0.2°F|
|Temperature Display Resolution||0.1°|
|Logging Period (User Configurable)||10 seconds to 12 hours (Typical 10 minutes)|
|Transmission Period (User Configurable)||1 minute to 24 hours (Typical 1 hour)|
|Logger Dimensions||Height 82mm / 4" x Width 70mm / 3" x Depth 36mm / 1"|
|WiFi Compliance||IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (MS-CHAPv2, PEAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS)|
|Supported Probes||K,N, J and T Type Probes with 2-Pin Sub Miniature Connector|
|Supplied Probe Dimensions||1.5m Cable, 75mm x 5mm Shaft|
|Supplied Probe Measurement Range||-40°C to +200°C / -40°F to +392°F|
|Supplied Probe Accuracy||+/-2.5°C|