HH Solutions supply the Davis Vantage Pro 2 Weather Stations in Ireland. The Vantage Pro 2 comes in a range of Models which include Wireless or Cabled along with options of Weatherlink Live and Display Console.
The rugged Davis Vantage Pro2 weather stations are the only weather station in their class offering sensors manufactured to a traceable accuracy. Davis Vantage PRO2 weather sensors are rugged and designed to offer years of service in the harshest climates on the planet.
The Cabled Vantage Pro2 6152C professional weather station reports barometric pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed & direction. The 6152CUK/IE provides a self-contained, easy-to-install system which includes outdoor sensor suite and console. This removes the worry of Wireless Connectivity in Old Buildings.
The Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station 6152CUK/IE is a professional standard weather station.
Access your weather data anywhere & anytime:
With optional WeatherLink software and data logger, you can access, store and graph your weather data on your PC with WeatherLink® 2.0 software, or online at WeatherLink.com and WeatherLink Mobile Apps (iOS and Android).
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Transmits data from the sensor suite to the included cabled console via 100ft/30 m cable.
- The sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- The sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- Mount the anemometer up to 40ft/12m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- The console includes inside temperature and humidity sensors and barometer; shows all sensor data as well as indexes, dewpoint, moon phase, alarms, highs/lows, forecast and more.
- On-screen graphing of weather data shows you over 100 graphs for the last 24 hours, days, months or years; a tickertape provides forecast and meteorological information.
- Set 22 simultaneous console alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Sensor suite is AC-powered through the console with battery-backup.
In addition to the optional accessories above, there are many more to choose from, either now, or in the future as your needs change.
All Vantage Pro2 stations include a versatile Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS), with its electronic components housed in a weather-resistant shelter. All the outdoor electronic components are specially designed to resist the effects of exposure to the atmosphere.
The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) can be customised by adding further sensors to include solar and UV radiation sensors, as well as a fan-aspirated radiation shield.
The tipping spoon mechanism records rain every 0.2mm and is chrome plated to reduce loss through evaporation.
The anemometer can be mounted separately up to 40ft (12m) from the rain collector. If you would like to mount it even further away, a separate transmitter is available as an accessory.
This self-contained, easy-to-install system includes outdoor sensor suite and console.
- Includes Vantage Pro2.
- Integrated sensor suite.
- Mounting hardware.
The Davis Vantage Pro 2 is used to help with sustainable farming.
Includes Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite, and mounting hardware. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, 12 m anemometer cable, and solar panel. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
|Barometric Pressure, Dew Point, Humidity, Rainfall, Temperature, Wind Direction, Wind Speed
|Environmental (Outdoor), Field Research, Weather Monitoring
PC, web or mobile app access with optional WeatherLink 2.0 data logger and software.
|Sculptured dark grey plastic case.
|155 x 245 x 40mm
|3 x C Cells (battery backup)
|AC adapter with battery backup. UK 230V adapter included (EU 230V supplied to EU orders)
The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) includes the tipping bucket rain collector, the radiation shield for the temperature / humidity sensor. The tipping bucket mechanism records rain every 0.2mm and is chrome plated to reduce loss through evaporation.
The anemometer can be mounted separately up to 40ft (12m) from the rain collector (12m cable included).
|350 x 220 x 360 mm
|Powered from Console
Access your weather data anywhere & anytime
Installation is very simple and can be carried out by almost anyone with a few basic tools. The only thing you should remember is to take care if you have to work at height.
The outdoor sensor suite and anemometer are supplied with U clamps for a 45mm Ø pole and coach screws for a post or wall. Larger U clamps can be used up to 65mm Ø
Installations options such as tripods and mounting pole kits are available from our Installation Kit pages.
Davis weather stations require very little maintenance and do not require regular recalibration.