The TX22L Thermometer Test Cap with 6-pin Lumberg type connector for simulation of temperature of -5°C.
It is used for instrument calibration checks by comparing the temperature reading on the thermometer to ensure it is within the correct range.
- Lumberg type connector for simulation of temperature of -5°C.
- 6-pin Lumberg Connector.
- Six test caps are available, each calibrated to replicate a specific temperature point, relevant to the food industry, when attached to a thermometer.
- The temperature can be compared with the reading on the thermometer to check instrument calibration.
- Supplied with UKAS Certificate of Calibration
- Can be used with any Comark thermistor thermometer fitted with a Lumberg connector.
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Warranty: 1 Year