HH Solutions supply the Davis Vantage Vue with WeatherLink Live Bundle giving you all the weather data you need for home, education, boating & more.
Davis Vantage Vue is a step up to a professional quality weather station.
This sleek and compact wireless weather station is engineered to withstand scorching sun, freezing cold, corrosion and high winds.
The Vantage Vue wireless solar-powered weather station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system.
The one-piece outdoor sensor suite installs in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your WeatherLink Live anywhere in your home, school, or business.
WeatherLink Live enables you to live-stream your weather station data over Wi-Fi or Ethernet directly to the WeatherLink Cloud and WeatherLink mobile apps.
This data hub uses Davis’s dependable, frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio to collect data from your indoor and/or outdoor sensors.
This is Live Data from our HH Solutions Office Vantage Vue using WeatherLink Live.
- Stream live data directly to the Internet (you don’t even need a computer or Vantage Vue console!)
- Connect 80+ sensors to one WeatherLink Live
- Three sensors integrated within the WeatherLink Live unit (barometric pressure, inside temperature and humidity)
- Up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) transmission distance
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
With WeatherLink Live you can MONITOR YOUR HOME ENVIRONMENT
Configure a custom network of over 80 sensors on 8 transmitters, so you can see data from sensors in the garden/greenhouse, children's bedrooms, the loft, basement, pool/fish pond, garage, wine cellar – all with one WeatherLink Live.
See More about WeatherLink Live here
Download LiteratureVantage Vue
WeatherLink Live Specifications
Vantage Vue Console Manual
Display console with power cable
Combined outdoor sensor unit and fixings
WeatherLink Live unit with power cable & optional ethernet cable
The console displays;
- Time & Date View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- Moon Phase See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- Forecast Icons Let you know at a glance whether to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- Temperature and Humidity Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute. Displays in °C or °F
- Barometer Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Wind See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, metres per second, kilometres per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
- Display Options See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- Rain Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- Change in the Weather Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day-to-day.
- Weather Centre Provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- Graphs Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- This Time Yesterday Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyse day-to-day weather trends.
- Alarms Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- Installation Table standing or wall mounting options included.
- UK version uses UK radio frequency 868 MHz and a 0.2mm rain collector. Station reports in metric units.
Additional console available, ideal for viewing your weather data in multiple rooms.
The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give. The ISS combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your garden or on your roof.
- Rain Collector Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2mm resolution.
- Anemometer Records wind speeds as low as 2 mph and as high as 150 mph.
- Temperature and Humidity Provides outside temperature readings from -40°C to 65°C. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- Wind Direction Measures wind direction in compass rose points or degrees.
The design of the composite outdoor sensor unit makes for an easy install with the included mounting hardware kit. The unit does need to be installed on top of a pole - see Mounting Options above for mounting pole kit and tripod options.