Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station
HH Solutions supply the Davis Vantage Pro 2 Weather Stations in Ireland.
Step up to professional quality – the Davis Vantage Vue weather station is trusted by meteorologists, weather enthusiasts, schools and sports clubs throughout the UK and throughout the world.
This sleek and compact wireless weather station is engineered to withstand scorching sun, freezing cold, corrosion and high winds. You'll see indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more.
Davis Vantage Vue Key Features
Easy installation - rain, wind, temperature & humidity sensors in self-contained sensor suite
Transmits data wirelessly to your console anywhere up to 1,000ft (300m) away
Weather data updates every 2.5 seconds - 10 x faster than the competition!
Wind tunnel tested to 200mph (321kmph)
Solar-powered outdoor sensors, with battery backup
View, store and graph your real-time weather data online/on the mobile app/on your PC/Mac, with an optional WeatherLink software and data logger (see options below).
Download LiteratureVantage Vue 6250 Weather Station
Vantage Vue Quick Reference Guide
Vantage Vue Installation Guide
The Davis Vantage Vue weather station 6250UK is the official UK & IE model.
The console displays;
- Time & Date View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- Moon Phase See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- Forecast Icons Let you know at a glance whether to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- Temperature and Humidity Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute. Displays in °C or °F
- Barometer Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Wind See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, metres per second, kilometres per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
- Display Options See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- Rain Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- Change in the Weather Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day-to-day.
- Weather Centre Provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- Graphs Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- This Time Yesterday Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyse day-to-day weather trends.
- Alarms Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- Installation The console includes a flip-out table stand and wall mounting hanging point.
- UK version uses UK radio frequency 868 MHz and a 0.2mm rain collector. The station reports in metric units.
Additional console available, ideal for viewing your weather data in multiple rooms, or leaving one connected to your PC for a live feed to your website.
PC, web or mobile app access with optional Davis WeatherLink data logger and software.
The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give. The ISS combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimise visual impact in your garden or on your roof.
- Rain Collector Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2mm resolution.
- Anemometer Records wind speeds as low as 2 mph and as high as 200 mph.
- Temperature and Humidity Provides outside temperature readings from -40°C to 65°C. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- Wind Direction Measures wind direction in compass rose points or degrees.
Access Real-Time Weather Data Anywhere & Anytime
With optional WeatherLink software and data logger, you can access, store and graph your weather data on your PC with WeatherLink® 2.0 software, or online at WeatherLink.com and WeatherLink Mobile Apps (iOS and Android).
Set-up couldn’t be easier – install your integrated wireless outdoor sensor suite in minutes, then watch the data wirelessly transmit to your console. That’s it! The unit needs to be installed on top of a pole - see Mounting Options above for mounting pole kit and tripod options.