The FPP Food Pro Plus for infrared temperature measurement has a countdown timer and a flip-down Thin-Tip penetration probe.
- Infrared Temperature Range: -35°C to +275°C / -30°F to +525°F
- Probe Temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C / -40°F to +302°F
- Emissivity: Pre-set for food service applications.
- Quickly scan temperatures without risk of cross-contamination
- Verify internal temperatures with flip down probe
- Set adjustable alarms for line check reminders
- Hand washable - sealed to IP54 standards
- Two year warranty for standard use
The FPP Food Pro Plus for infrared temperature measurement has a countdown timer and a flip-down Thin-Tip penetration probe for more accurate confirmation of temperature where a potential problem has been identified, and comes complete with a carrying pouch. Target illumination shows measurement area so user can move closer for more accurate readings.
HACCP temperature danger zones indicated with clear safe/unsafe LED warnings:
- Green – temperatures are within safety guidelines and outside danger zone
- Red – warning – temperatures are inside the HACCP danger zone and potentially unsafe – HACCP danger zone set at +4°C to +60°C/ +40°F to +140°F
- Spot Illumination Target infrared measurements highlighted by LED
- Scale °C/°F switchable
Whilst Infrared Thermometers are a fast and safe way of taking surface temperature measurements, greater accuracy can be achieved with certain foodstuffs by stirring, mixing or bringing food from the bottom or center of the product to the surface, wherever practical. With liquid foodstuffs like sauces and soups for example, a sample of the liquid should be brought from the bottom of the container before using the Infrared Food Thermometer with Laser Sighting to take a temperature measurement. For semi-solid foodstuffs simply use a clean spoon or similar utensil create an opening in the center of the material and use the laser sighting to target the food inside.
- The Food Pro Plus for infrared temperature measurement.
- Has a countdown timer and a flip-down penetration probe for more accurate confirmation of temperature where a potential problem has been identified.
- It comes complete with a carrying pouch.
- Target illumination shows measurement area so user can move closer for more accurate readings.
Download LiteratureFood Pro Plus Literature
Food Pro Plus User Manual
|12mm to 300mm / 0.5in to 12in
|Min Target Size
|12mm / 0.5in
|Distance to Spot Ratio
|2.5 to 1
|High brightness LED
|Pre-set for food service applications
|8 to 14 microns
|Measurement Range (Infra Red)
|-35°C to +275°C / -30°F to +525°F
|Accuracy (IR) (0°C to +65°C)
|Accuracy (IR) (32°F to +150°F)
|Accuracy (IR) (below 0°C / +32°F)
|±1°C / ±2°F, ±0.1 degree/degree
|Accuracy (IR) (above +65°C / +150°F)
|±1.5% of reading
|Thin-Tip Probe Sensor
|Class A Platinum thin film RTD
|Measurement Range (Probe)
|-40°C to +150°C / -40°F to +302°F
|Speed of Response
|Under 8 seconds for 95% of responses
|Probe Accuracy (-5°C to 65°C / 23°F to 150°F)
|±0.5°C / ±1°F
|3mm stepped down to 1.5mm
|10 seconds to 7 hours, 59mins
|Ambient Operating Range
|0 to +50°C / +32°F to +122°F
|Humidity at +30°C / +86°F
|90% (±5% RH)
|1 x 9V alkaline
|10 hours @ +23°C / +73°F
|Weight With Battery
|150g / 0.33lbs
|165mm / 6.5in W, 32mm / 1.25in W, 50mm / 2in D