The 300 Digital Temperature Probe has a 1.5mm thin tip for fast response. With large digits it is an easy-to-read and easy-to-use thermometer for quick checks when cooking a range of foods.
•Temperature Range: -40°C to 150°C / -40°F to 302°F
•Thin Tip Probe: 1.5mm
•Accurate to ±1°C / ±2°F
There is a hold button on the temperature probe which enables the user to hold the digital reading on the screen while they note a measurement.
The 300 Digital Temperature Probe is also water-resistant.
• Field Calibratable
• Data Hold Function
• 1.5mm Thin Tip Probe
• Water Resistant
• Accurate to ±1°C / ±2°F
• BioCote Antimicrobial Protection
• NSF Approved
The 300 Digital Temperature Probe is a basic reduced (thin) tip Thermometer with Biocote Antimicrobial Protection. The 300 is slim and lightweight, which makes it perfect for slipping into shirt, trouser or apron pockets between use. It has a 127mm / 5″ long stem and a 1.5 mm / 0.6″ diameter then tip, making it suitable for probing thinner foods. The 300 Digital Temperature Probe is field calibratable and features °F/°C switchable temperature scales/ranges, a data hold function and a low battery indicator. You can either use the <<ON/OFF>> button to conserve battery life or let the unit automatically shut off after a short time. This Pocket Digital Thermometer includes a protective case with pocket clip and a battery.
Field Calibration Procedures
1. The 300B is only calibratable in a slush ice solution (60% crushed ice and 40% tap water) or a water bath. Do not attempt to calibrate in any other manner
2. Immerse the stem of the thermometer to at least 1/2 length in the slush ice solution
3. Wait for the reading to become stable (usually ±2° of 32°F or ±1° of 0°C)
4. Press and hold the CAL button for 8 seconds to begin calibration
5. CAL will be displayed for two seconds and calibration at 0°C / 32°F is completed
6. Remove the thermometer from the ice water and continue to take measurements
Note: CAL will be displayed any time the D-H key is pressed for 8 seconds, but the thermometer will not be re-calibrated unless the tip is inserted in ice water
The 300 Digital Temperature Probe features °F/°C switchable temperature scales/ranges. With the thermometer turned ‘off’, press and hold the <<ON/OFF>> button. Release when the desired scale is shown.
Note: This is the procedure for any Pocket Digital Thermometer that does not have an °F/°C (Scale) button.
|Temperature Measurement Range||-40°C to +150°C / -40°F to +300°F|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|Accuracy||±1°C / ±2°F|
|Stem Length||127mm / 5"|
|Probe Tip Diameter||1.5mm|
|Battery Type||1.5 V Button Cell battery (Part no. AB13; LR44)|