HOBO MX2201 Pendant Water Temperature data logger, Bluetooth Wireless-enabled data logger with mounting boot.
A waterproof logger enabled with Bluetooth wireless access to deliver accurate temperature measurements straight to your mobile device or Windows computer using our HOBOconnect app.
Requires a compatible mobile device or Windows computer and the HOBOconnect app. System requirements for the app can be found at bottom of the HOBOconnect software page.
A waterproof logger that uses the power of Bluetooth to deliver accurate temperature measurements straight to your mobile device or Windows computer running Onset's free HOBOconnect app.
Designed for durability, this compact logger is ideal for measuring temperature in streams, lakes, oceans, and soil environments.
Data collection in the field has never been easier!
Indoor deployments only can add the MX Gateway for remote access to your data in Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software .
It is very important that the logger housing does not get distorted when mounted. When mounting these loggers to any non-flat surface, such as rebar or buoy lines, we recommend using the included Mounting Boot (BOOT-MX2201-2202)—also useful for mounting loggers so they can be easily removed for service.
Additional mounting boots can be purchased as desired.
- Convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth Low Energy (100-foot range)
- Mounting boot included
- Large memory stores 96,000 measurements
- Waterproof to 30 meters (100 feet)
- User-replaceable battery
- Mounting tabs for fast, easy deployment
- LED alarm notifies you when temperature exceeds set threshold
- Works with Onset’s free HOBOconnect app
- ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) accuracy
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in Indoor & outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX2201 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
Temperature Sensor (MX2201 and MX2202)
-20° to 70°C in air-4° to 158°F in air-20° to 50°C in water-4° to 122°F in water
- Accuracy±0.5°C from -20° to 70°C±0.9°F from -4° to 158°F
- Drift<0.1°C per year<0.18°F per year
- Response Time17 minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/s, unmounted7 minutes typical to 90% in stirred water, unmounted
Light Sensor (MX2202)
0 to 167,731 lux0 to 15,582 lum/ft2
- Accuracy±10% typical for direct sunlight (see Light Measurement on page 2 for more details)