Black Friday Cyber Monday Special Offer.
We have 20 Pieces of the KM14 available at this price!
The KM14 Digital Thermometer incorporates a stainless steel penetration probe and can be placed inside a commercial dishwasher to check cycle temperatures.
• Temperature Range: -20°C to +200°C / -4°F to +400°F
• Stem Length: 127mm / 5″
• Accurate to ±1°C / ±2°F
It can also be used to check food temperatures in foodservice and your home cooking & BBQ temperatures
- Ensures perfect cooking temperatures
- Waterproof to 3ft of water for 30 minutes and dishwasher safe
- Max hold verifies the rinse temperature in commercial dishwashers
- Field Calibratable
- Stem tapers to 2.2 mm
- Scales °C and °F
- Auto Power Off
- Protective Sleeve with pocket clip
- BioCote Antimicrobial Protection
- 1 year Limited Warranty
* Domestic dishwashers have longer wash cycles than commercial dishwashers. As the KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer is designed to auto-shut off after 30 minutes it will not continue to record max/min temperatures after this period.
Field Calibration Procedures
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer can be calibrated at any time and the procedure is quick and simple:
•Put some water and crushed ice into a clean mug or water bath (approx 60% crushed ice to 40% water).
•Insert the thermometer into the ice solution until the stem is covered to at least half way along its length.
•Wait for the reading to settle.
•Press and hold the D-H button for 8 seconds to begin calibration.
•“CAL” will be displayed on the LCD screen and calibration at 0°C will be complete.
Download LiteratureKM14 Digital Thermometer
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C to +200°C / -4°F to +400°F|
|Accuracy||±1°C / 2°F|
|Stem Length||127mm / 5"|
|Probe Tip Diameter||2.2mm|
|Sample Time||1.5 seconds|
|Environmental Protection||BioCote Antimicrobial Protection|
|Battery Type||1.5 V Button Cell battery (Part no. AB13; LR44)|
|Waterproof||Yes, to 3ft of water for 30 minutes|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|