Few areas of the economy are experiencing bigger levels of shock and upset than retail.The industry has been transformed, every small retail store from chemists to the convenience store has to face a new normal.
Store owners and their staff are working tirelessly to meet the requirements of the Irish consumer whilst observing Government/HSE guidelines on controlling the spread of Covid-19.
Some of the requirements facing small retail outlets:
- Providing a safe, hygienic shopping environment is imperative in these unprecedented times;
- Ensuring Social Distancing of two metres is made possible and is adhered to in-store;
- A reasonable number of customers to be allowed in the store at any one time – assess if necessary to put limitations on access (especially during busier periods);
- Manage entrance and exit doors appropriately;
- Ensure that Government guidelines re internal gatherings are maintained at a minimum;
- Clear guidelines must be displayed.
Occupancy Limits, Social Distancing and Queue Management Systems.
The need for monitoring occupancy - though vital - has put a strain on staff allocation and created an unexpected expense for many businesses who are simply trying to survive.
A SafeCount System from IRISYS ensures that customers, visitors and employees have the space they need and are kept as safe as possible.
Suitable for buildings of all sizes, a SafeCount solution delivers live occupancy data with visual warnings and alerts when limits are approached or exceeded. Check out this short video to see SafeCount in action:
As a standalone solution, SafeCount works independently of existing IT networks and is designed for simple setup and fast installation.
Key features of SafeCount Occupancy Monitoring System:
- Live, highly accurate, occupancy data;
- Visual warnings and alerts - with customisable occupancy limits;
- Fast and easy, self-install solution;
- Suitable for buildings of all sizes - with single, multiple or wide entrances/exits;
- Staff exclusion option;
- Easily integrated with Visual Displays.
- Anonymous People Counting.
- Staff Exclusion via Lanyard.
The SafeCount occupancy monitoring system has provided significant savings on staff allocation expenditure and greatly improved the queue management system.
For more information on SafeCount and examples of some of the industries currently using this system, click here....